You are here
Is your department missing out on £55,000?*
Health Education England pays Local Education and Training Board commissioned placement providers £3175 per student x Market Forces Factor for a full year’s placement.
The Education and Training Tariff can pay for teaching and learning support including:
- Direct staff teaching time in the clinical placement
- Teaching and student facilities, including access to the library services
- Administration costs
- Education supervisor
- Formal examining
- Pastoral and supervisory support
- In-course feedback and assessment
- Staff training and development relating to their educational role
If you train students for more than one week a year, your hospital will receive the Education and Training Tariff.
Click here to find out more.
For local questions about the Education and Training Tariff and its implementation please contact your local education lead or Local Education and Training Board.
*Based on 40 students on placement for 40% of a year in a hospital with the mean 2014-2015 Market Forces Factor (1.0822).