You are here
Prize-winning radiography teams chosen
The winners of this year’s Society of Radiographers Radiography Team of the Year awards have been announced.
- Eastern Region – Cardiac Radiographers, Regional Tertiary Cardiothoracic Centre
- London Region – Breast Screening Team, Kings College Hospital
- Midlands Region – Radiographers, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- North West Region - Word of Mouth Mammogram e Network (WoMMeN) project team, Nightingale Centre, University Hospital of South Manchester; Breast Unit, Bolton NHS Foundation Trust; East Lancs Breast Screening Unit, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust, University of Salford
- Northern Region – Ultrasound Team, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Trust
- Northern Ireland - Ultrasound Team (Stone Treatment Centre), Craigavon Area Hospital, SHACT
- Scotland – Reporting Radiographer Team, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
- South East Region - Night Radiographer Team, Portsmouth Hospitals Trust
- South West Region - PAW Ultrasound 4D HyCoSy Team, Royal United Hospital
- Yorkshire and North West Region - Reporting Radiographers, Sherwood Forest Hospitals
- Wales – Radiotherapy Education, Cardiff University
The overall UK Team of the Year will be announced shortly.
All winners will collect their awards at the annual prize giving ceremony taking place at the House of Commons on 8 November.
The SoR Radiography Team of the Year Awards are generously sponsored by industry partner Carestream.