Here you can access all presentations from the Achieving Excellence in Radiography Education and Research conference. Please enter the password as found via our feedback survey to download individual slides. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Presentations are available to view until 5pm on Thursday 22 December:
- Pre-registration apprenticeships – where are we now?
Demelza Green, Degree Apprenticeships Workplace Learning Lead, University of Exeter
- Supporting radiography degree apprentices: practice educators’ perspectives
Jennifer Little, Imaging Education Lead, University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- The new education & career framework
Kathryn Williamson, Professional Officer for Education And Accreditation, The Society and College of Radiographers
- What makes a good practice educator?
Professor Ricardo Khine, Head of the School of Health and Social Care Professions, Buckinghamshire New University
- Support and assistant workforce education and training: English apprenticeships and devolved nation approaches
Sue Johnson Professional, Officer for Clinical Imaging, Society and College of Radiographers
- Driving innovation in pre-registration practice-based learning
Prof Mary Lovegrove, OBE, Director, Allied Health Solutions
- Working as partners in learning: bridging the gap to leadership
Mary Makinde, Senior Lecturer in Forensic Investigation and Strategic Lead: Closing our Gap, Canterbury Christ Church University
- Burnout in educators
Professor Mark McEntee, Head of the Discipline of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy, University College Cork
- Developing a positive research culture
Prof Heidi Probst, Director of the Health Research Institute and Professor of Radiotherapy and Oncology, Sheffield Hallam University