Opportunities to contribute to the work of your profession!
Expressions of interest are invited from Society of Radiographers’ members who would like to be considered for appointment to the following groups:
We are seeking to appoint three new members for each of:
• Information Management and Technology Advisory Group – particularly those from radiotherapy, nuclear medicine or ultrasound, however, all applications are welcome.
• Magnetic Resonance Advisory Group – existing members coming to the end of their tenure are welcome to reapply.
• Research Advisory Group.
• Radiotherapy Advisory Group – we are seeking to fill two clinical and one academic places and welcome applications from the four countries.
We are seeking to appoint four new members for each of:
• Ultrasound Advisory Group – particularly applications from the devolved countries adn the independent sector, but all applications welcome.
Those wishing to apply must be:
• In good standing with the SoR (as evidenced by a strong membership record);
Those wishing to apply should submit a short CV (no longer than two sides of A4). This CV should include your SoR membership number, and length of membership, HCPC registration number (if applicable), and identify clearly the nature of the expertise you would expect to bring to the group.