The Chief Allied Health Professions Officer (CAHPO) Awards 2021 are now open for radiographers to celebrate individuals' delivery of exceptional patient care.
The awards also promote adoption and dissemination of good practice.
AHPs can nominate themselves or other staff members.
Applications received for the cancelled 2020 CAHPO Awards will be considered.
The award categories for 2021 are:
- AHP Research Impact Award - awarded by NIHR/CAHPR
- AHP Innovation and delivery of systems Award- awarded by NHS England and Improvement
- AHP Digital Practice Award- awarded by NHSx
- Creative provision of placements Award - awarded by the Council of Deans
- Public Health Champion Award- awarded by Public Health England
- AHP Workforce Transformation Award- awarded by Health Education England
- AHP Compassionate Leadership Award- awarded by NHS Employers
- CAHPO Award - awarded by NHS England and Improvement
More information can be found on the CAHPO Awards 2021 website.