Nick Barlow, Consultant Radiographer at Rotherham Hospital will be hosting a charity learning event, on behalf of the SoR Benevolent fundon Saturday 20 February at 10am.
This is an online learning event via Microsoft Teams and will focus on the principles of abdominal x-ray interpretation outlining key pathologies and their radiological appearances. The lecture aims to help you meet the following learning objectives:
- Recognise the role of plain film abdomen x-ray in modern healthcare
- Familiarise yourself with normal abdomen x-ray appearances
- Identify key pathologies on x-ray/start to form differential diagnoses
- Recognise the role of further imaging of the abdomen and appropriateness of referral.
- There will be a dedicated Q&A section at the end of the lecture.
The event is CPD endorsed by the Society and College of Radiographers.
Tickets are priced at £5 and can be purchased via www.nickbarlowradiology.com. All available proceeds will be donated to the SoR Benevolent fund.