The European Federation of Radiographer Societies (EFRS) has announced two new series of education webinars free to all radiographers worldwide in 2021.
The EFRS Nuclear Medicine Expert committee, has arranged four webinars under the theme Nuclear Medicine Radiation Protection
- Radiation Risk communication for paediatric NM patients - 24 February
- Radiation Protection in SIRT procedures - 24 March
- Equine Bone Scanning: Radiation protection measures - 14 April
- Gallium-68 PSMA: Practical Radiation Protection measures - 28 April
The EFRS Educational Management Team has announced six webinars on the theme Education & Research.
- Clinical Placements - 26 January
- Teaching & Learning Technologies - 18 February
- Publishing in and Reviewing for the Radiography Journal - 11 March
- Ethical Research Principles - 30 March
- Developing Research Opportunities - 22 April
- EIBIR and the EFRS: supporting your research funding applications & projects - 11 May
All webinars start at 20.00 Central European Time. Content and registration links are available on the EFRS website.