From 7-25 June, UKIO 2021 will run as an online congress and offer the same high-quality educational content in more than 100 hours of sessions.
Prices start from just £45 and offer a wealth of benefits:
A packed programme aimed at a multi-disciplinary audience
- As the UK’s only multidisciplinary event for diagnostic imaging and oncology, the programme will address the medical, scientific, educational and management issues in the diverse fields of diagnostic imaging, radiotherapy and allied radiological sciences.
100 hours of CPD to watch at your own convenience
- The programme will present more than 100 hours of content – all will be available to watch live in June or at your own convenience in the on-demand library until March 2022.
- You won’t need to miss any sessions, so your ticket offers you exceptional value for money.
High profile speakers and interactivity
- We’ve invited a top panel of more than 250 speakers to deliver their talks to you online.
- We may not all be in the same room, but sessions will be fully interactive with live Q&A and you’ll be able to make connections with speakers via the networking functionality of the platform.
Learn from the e-posters
- The high-quality work that was submitted to the congress will be presented in a fully interactive e-poster display.
Meet suppliers and access industry resources
- You’ll be able to visit the industry showcase and interact with our industry partners, as well as access further resources, including industry sessions on the programme – just as you would’ve done at the face-to-face exhibition.
Networking and togetherness
- By attending the online congress, you’ll be able to come together with other members of the profession at a time when it's difficult to meet in person.
- You’ll be able to chat with other delegates, interact in sessions, make connections with speakers and industry, and even book video meetings with suppliers.
Be a part of it - book by 10 May to save more than 15% on your ticket with the earlybird fee. View the full programme and book at https://www.ukio.org.uk/.