As part of the European Federation of Radiographer Societies (EFRS) 2020 webinars on radiation protection, two further sessions have been announced for later this month.
Episode 3: Practical steps in dose optimisation in CT will be on Tuesday, 28 April at 7pm BST.
Learning objectives include:
- To understand the importance of employing patient specific examination protocols in CT.
- To appreciate the potential impact of indication specific protocols on image quality and patient dose.
- To become familiar with recent developments based on non-scanner-based approaches and to be aware of the evidence base that supports these approaches.
On Thursday, 30 April at 7pm BST, speaker Gianfranco Brusadin, quality and risk manager, Roussy Cancer Campus, France will present Episode 1: Radiotherapy Risk management and incident learning systems.
- Understand how to set up a reporting system at local level
- Knowing the main international systems
- Be aware of the importance of dissemination of own experience
Full programme overview and registration.