The AGM for the Equalise network will take place on Monday 27 September 2021.
Chaired by Peter Higgs, Regional Officer (SW) and Equalities Officer, the agenda is as follows:
- 10:30 | Welcome and Introduction
- 10:35 | Description of Equalises’ role and mandate and introduction of the new ToR | Peter Higgs, Regional Officer (SW) and Equalities Officer
- 11:00 | The Society and College of Radiographers: A Trade Union, Professional Body and Charity | Charlotte Beardmore, Director of Professional Policy & Dean Rogers, Director of Industrial Strategy & Member Relations
- 11:30 | The Role of Council | Claire Donaldson, Society and College of Radiographers President
- 12:00 | EDI audit update | Richard Evans, Society and College of Radiographers CEO
- 12:30 | Lunch
- 13:30 | WRES data and EDI Networks | David Corbyn, South West EDI and WRES Lead NHS England
- 14:30 | Inclusive Pregnancy Checking Procedures | Elizabeth Scott & Rachael Webster
- 15:30 | Closing Remarks & Questions | Peter Higgs, Regional Officer (SW) and Equalities Officer
This meeting is open to all members of the Society of Radiographers and full attendance of the whole programme is not required.
To register for your place, please see here.