The initial programme for radiographers at the European Society of Radiology’s (ESR) Annual Congress 2020 has been released.
Sessions of interestfor radiographers include:
- Open forum sessions in paediatric imaging, research, patient communication and more
- Subtraction CT in emergency radiology
- Whole body MRI in adults and children
- CT protocol management
- Paediatric CT doses and risks
- Breast cancer screening.
There are alsosessions organised by radiographers:
- Addressing shortages in the imaging workforce
- Challenges in imaging larger patients
- Growing radiography research
- Bone health and osteoporosis imaging
- The importance of good patient positioning
The full radiographers’ programme can be viewed via the ESR website.
To get your ECR 2020 tickets for just €99,book your place before 14 November.