It's time to think about your entry to the Advancing Healthcare Awards as entries will close on 14 January.
In total there are 14 awards and it's hoped that entries will be submitted from across the professions:
Awards open to:
- AHPs and healthcare scientists
- NHS Employers award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or technician working alongside an AHP or healthcare scientist
- Welsh Government’s award for Prudent healthcare
- College of Podiatry Rising Star award
- Biomedical Scientist of the Year award sponsored by the Institute of Biomedical Science
- Viapath award for innovation in healthcare science
- The Scottish Government award for Driving improvement, delivering results
- AHCS award for inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future
- Awards open to AHPs only
- The AHP Clinical Leadership award sponsored by Allied Health Solutions
- Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England award for contributions to public health
- The Northern Ireland award for Maximising resources for success
- The Scottish Government award for Improving quality, measuring and demonstrating impact
- The Guardian Jobs award for innovation in mental health services.
- Chroma award for Realising potential through creativity
- The Macmillan award for Leadership and innovation in cancer rehabilitation
You have until 14 January 2019 to enter.
Visit www.AHPandHSawards.co.uk to download the info sheet and enter.
The website has full details of all the awards and includes lots of advice and tips about completing your entry and details of past winners.
To keep up to date with news, follow on Twitter @AHAwards #AHAwards