Is there an aspect of your practice you are particularly proud of, or you think has made a real difference to your patients?
Then enter the Advancing Healthcare Awards which recognise and reward projects and professionals that lead innovative healthcare practice, making a real difference to patients’ lives.
The 2020 awards have a ‘green’ theme and entrants are asked to reflect on how they have taken positive action to improve the environment.
There is a new category: the Council of Allied Health Professions Research (CAHPR) award for evaluating health and social care practice.
Allied health professionals have until 8 January 2020 to enter and the winners will be announced in March.
- The Year of Green Action award for AHPs demonstrating environmental awareness sponsored by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or technician working alongside an AHP
- NHS Employers
- Award for prudent healthcare
- Welsh Government
- Driving improvement, delivering results award
- Scottish Government
- Inspiring the healthcare science workforce of the future: open to AHPs only
- AHP Clinical Leadership award - Allied Health Solutions
- Contributions to public health
- Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England
- The Northern Ireland award for maximising resources for success
- The Scottish Government award for Improving quality, measuring and demonstrating impact
- AHPs working with people who have mental health problems
- The Guardian
- Evaluating Health and Social Care Practice - CAHPR