The College of Radiographers Overseas Conference Grant, which provides researchers a unique opportunity to present their research or service evaluation to their peers overseas, is now open for applications.
Prospective applicants must;
- Be a member of the Society of Radiographers (SoR)
- Hold current registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Be prepared to act as an ambassador for the Society and College of Radiographers during the conference visit and at all times in relation to the receipt and use of the grant.
- Successful individuals will be required to sign and adhere to the terms of reference for representing the Society and College of Radiographers.
Successful applicants must also agree to prepare an article for publication in Synergy: Imaging and Therapy Practice on their experience; and to publish the findings of their work in Radiography.
Applications for funding to the value of £1000 will be considered although, for exceptional applications, more may be available.
There will be two grant calls in 2017, with one successful grant allocation each round;
- One in April, with a closing date for applications of 28 April
- and the other in October, with a closing date for applications of 2 October