e-Learning for Healthcare programmes are now available free to all students. Registering gives you access to over 200 programmes including:
- Image Interpretation – covers imaging techniques including radiography (x-ray), CT, MRI and ultrasound
- Radiotherap-e – resources to support the development of knowledge and practical skills to implement advanced radiotherapy techniques safely and efficiently
- eProton – offers useful background and general awareness of proton beam therapy (PBT) for all staff groups working in NHS radiotherapy and related services
- R-ITI – an essential tool for radiology trainees
- e-IRMER – interactive online training resource about the Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) Regulations
There are also general programmes on topics such as Communication with Empathy, Compassion in Practice, Cultural Competence, Dementia and Mental Health Awareness.
The e-learning is available on Mac and PC, tablet or mobile 24/7. Register here