Radiographers are now able to submit their entries for the 2018 Advancing Healthcare Awards.
The UK-wide awards are exclusively for allied health professionals, healthcare scientists and those who work alongside them in support roles.
The awards recognise and reward projects and professionals that lead innovative health and social care practice and make a real difference to patients’ lives.
Previous winners have included radiographers, helping to raise the profile of the profession and showcase to a national audience the work done by radiographers.
Below is a full list of award categories open to AHPs:
- HEE/NIHR award for Research Champions
- NHS Employers Award for outstanding achievement by an apprentice, support worker or technician working alongside an AHP or healthcare scientist
- Welsh Government’s award for Prudent healthcare
- Chamberlain Dunn Learning Rising Star award
- Faculty of Public Health and Public Health England Award for contributions to public health
- The Northern Ireland award for Maximising resources for success
- The Scottish Government award for Improving quality; measuring and demonstrating impact
- The Guardian award for innovation in mental health services
- Chroma award for Realising potential through creativity
- The Macmillan award for Leadership and innovation in cancer rehabilitation Overall winner: The judges select the overall winner from the category winners.
The deadline for applications is Friday 19 January.
Winners will be presented their prize at an awards ceremony in London on 20 April 2018.
Click here for details on how to apply.
Click here for full details on the event categories.