Members of the Society of Radiographers are being encouraged to apply for roles within the Society’s groups.
The current vacant positions are:
- Imaging and Therapy Practice Editorial Board (I&TP) – there are four vacancies on this Board, either therapeutic or diagnostic
- Magnetic Resonance Advisory Group (MRAG) – five openings
- Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging Advisory Group (NMMAG) – one vacancy
- Radiographic Informatics Group (RIG) – four vacancies
- Radiotherapy Advisory Group (RAG) – two seats available
- Research Group – four vacancies
Applications are invited from all sections of the radiography community and from all four countries.
Those wishing to apply must be:
- in good standing with the SoR (as evidenced by a strong membership record)
- respected and held in high-esteem by their peers
- excellent collaborators and active team/board members
- energetic and enthusiastic in relation to the profession/education
- able and willing to devote time and energy to the group between meetings by email and other electronic means
- be able to attend up to three meetings per year in London.
For further information, terms of reference of the group(s) and future meeting dates please contact Valerie Asemah by email.
Those wishing to apply should submit a short CV (no longer than two sides of A4), which includes their SoR membership number, their length of membership and their HCPC registration number (if applicable).
CV’s should also clearly identify the nature of the expertise they would expect to bring to the group.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] by midday Friday, 24 May 2019.