The HCPC is holding a webinar on 30 March at 12:30pm dedicated to students who want to learn more about the regulator.
The webcast will cover the following:
- An overview of HCPC and their role as a regulator
- The process of joining the register
- Standards of conduct, performance and ethics which apply to all registrants
- An overview of Continuing Professional Development which applies to all registrants
- Q&A session - interact with the webcast panel live by sending questions through online.
Joining instructions will be emailed approximately one week in advance of the webcast.
If you have any questions about this webcast please email [email protected] or call 0207 840 9806.
Register for the webinar.