The HCPC has published a revised version of its guidance concerning CPD and registration.
The guidance outlines the standards HCPC registrants must meet relating to professional development in order to maintain their registation.
The standards require registrants to:
- maintain a continuous, up-to-date and accurate record of their CPD activities;
- demonstrate that their CPD activities are a mixture of learning activities relevant to current or future practice;
- seek to ensure that their CPD has contributed to the quality of their practice and service delivery;
- seek to ensure that their CPD benefits the service user; and
- upon request, present a written profile (which must be their own work and supported by evidence) explaining how they have met the Standards for CPD.
Worried about CPD? Don’t be!
There are a number of useful resources on sor.org which can help you prepare and plan your CPD.
Vist https://www.sor.org/learning/cpd for more information, or click here to sign up for online CPD tutorials.