You can now book a place at the forthcoming Radiographer Advanced Practice Conference.
The event, hosted at Sheffield Hallam University and supported by the College of Radiographers, is taking place on 9 September at 13:00.
If you are a radiotherapy or imaging service manager, advanced or consultant practitioner (or if you are transitioning or aspire to transition into such roles), clinical educator, academic or education commissioner, then this event is a must.
Some of the main themes of the conference are:
• terminology harmonisation
• international perspectives on advanced practice
• managing an advanced practice service
• scope of practice and role creep
• impact on practice/service
• advanced practice research
to book your place and to find out more information.