Are you a radiographer or radiography student attending ECR 2019?
Volunteer at the EFRS radiographer’s research hub at ECR and contribute towards building a professional evidence-base.
You can find the newly launched hub in the Radiographer’s Lounge on level two, in room 2.96.
With five studies to participate in, including one being open to student radiographers, attendees are being encouraged to ‘come along and join in’.
The studies are:
- Radiographer evaluation of image quality and diagnostic efficacy
- Image quality judgements by radiographers – a “gist” study
- Review of technical factors during image quality decision making
- Scheduling and appropriateness of skeletal, MR and CT examinations
- Postgraduate training opportunities for radiographers in Europe
Each project is set to take 20 minutes and will take place between 9am and 5.30pm from 27 Feb – 2 March and 9am-1pm on 3 March.