Training and employment advice for sonographers

Published: 07 May 2019 Ezine

The Society and College of Radiographers have created a guidance document that answers many of the more common queries about training, employment, registration and professional indemnity insurance for sonographers.

It includes information for ultrasound professionals who trained overseas and would like to work in the UK, or undertake further training.

Because there is no legal requirement for sonographers to be registered with a statutory regulator, this guidance text offers clarity for those in the profession, or for professionals considering becoming an ultrasound practitioner.

Download the full document from the SCoR Policy and Guidance Document library.