Health Education England’s Technology Enhanced Learning team (HEE TEL) is asking for feedback on NHS education and training resources.
By taking a short 15 minute survey, you will help to ensure HEE can:
- provide relevant, accessible learning, in delivery methods that cater for all learning preferences
- ensure that learning is available to all, being inclusive as we understand and meet the needs of our learners
- design learning to encourage all learners to participate in self-directed learning.
The survey will ask for feedback on:
- What relevant, accessible learning looks like
- How learning can be best designed to encourage all learners to participate in self-directed learning
- How learning resources and tools can be most easily accessed in ways that may help avoid duplication and wasting of time.
Take the survey.
The survey is anonymous and closes on 30 September 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].