- Do you understand what ‘best compassionate care’ looks like?
- Are there barriers to its delivery?
- What can healthcare professionals do better, for patients and for colleagues?
Join us for an interactive day on 22 May at the Jurys Inn Birmingham, to discuss your individual and organisational responsibilities. Together we will assemble resources to foster a culture of values-based recruitment and practice.
Gain valuable insight and practical tools that can bring about positive and significant cultural change in your own practice and within your organisation.
When leaving the conference, delegates will:
- Understand what compassion is and how it influences the delivery of care
- Gain an insight into existing preconceptions, and barriers to the provision of best compassionate care
- Develop tools to help challenge unacceptable behaviours
- Discover what patient-centred care looks like at its best, and be inspired to re-evaluate your own organisation's gold standard
Book now to take advantage of earlybird rates.