An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced imaging professional who has a strong track record in the delivery of imaging services and a clear understanding of quality assurance and enhancement.
The College of Radiographers and The Royal College of Radiologists are seeking to appoint an ISAS officer to continue engaging with and supporting services already part way through the process of ISAS accreditation.
Key roles include:
1. Strong engagement with imaging services across the UK and relevant other stakeholders
2. Support for services undergoing initial and continuing ISAS accreditation, including developing their understanding of the process and facilitating communication with the Colleges and UKAS in relation to accreditation
3. Effective promotion of the short and long term benefits of quality management, quality improvement and accreditation
4. Effective liaison and partnership working with UKAS, particularly in encouraging take up of the Scheme
5. Contributing to the ISAS review
6. Reporting regularly to the Joint Accreditation Scheme Committee and the Colleges.
You will report to both Colleges. The role will also be overseen by the Joint Accreditation Scheme Committee of the two Colleges.
Hours and place of work
Three days a week (21 hours), flexible according to the needs of the role. The post is fixed term for 12 months, with start and end dates to be agreed on appointment. You will be based at home, although extensive travel will be a requirement of the post holder. A secondment can be considered.
Salary for the post is in accordance with the grade and pay structures of the College of Radiographers - Scale D £46,647 - £51,038 (pro rata for this post: £27,988 - £30,622), plus Home Worker Allowance.
Applications and interviews
To be considered for interview, a completed application must be received by 12 noon on31 May 2016 by email only to [email protected].
CVs will not be considered and should not be used to add to your application.
Interviews will be held at The Royal College of Radiologists in London on Tuesday 14 June.
For more information about the role please contact [email protected] (Current ISAS officer).
To download an application form, click hereand fill in your details.
Download the full job specification below.