In response to the 230,000 lives lost in India due to Covid-19, Health Education England (HEE) has released ‘essential’ resources for staff working across different healthcare settings.
Resources include guidance from the NHS, UK government, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the British Medical Journal (BMJ).
Anyone with contacts in India is urged to share these resources available on eIntegrity.
The HEE’s e-Learning for Healthcare (HEE e-LfH) resources includes:
• Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK government, WHO and BMJ
• Public Health England – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Infection Prevention and Control
• Resources for Staff Working in Critical Care Setting
• Resources for Staff Working in Acute Hospital Setting
• Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Setting
• Resources for Staff Working in a Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Setting
• Resources for Nurses, Midwives and AHPs Returning to work, being Redeployed or Up-Skilled
• Resources for other Healthcare Staff Returning to Work
• Resources for End of Life Care COVID-19
• Resources for Specific Professions
• Resources for Volunteers supporting Health and Social Care
• Critical Care and Ward-Based Equipment Guides
• Staff Wellbeing and Resilience during COVID-19.
UK-based learners should access the resources via HEE e-LfH.
Please direct any questions about eIntegrity to [email protected]