The preliminary programme for ECR 2020 online has been published, with a wide selection of radiography-based sessions to choose from, including:
Friday, 17 July
- Leadership and management in radiography
- EFRS/ISRRT meets (message from the presidents)
- Practical computed tomography tips
- Career opportunities
- Practical magnetic resonance imaging tips
- Immunotherapy: what the radiologist needs to know
- EFRS/ISRRT - Artificial intelligence and the radiographer profession
- The importance of good patient positioning in imaging
Saturday, 18 July
- Addressing challenges in imaging of larger patients
- Bone health and osteoporosis imaging
- Public and patient involvement
- Communication as a safety tool
- Postgraduate and speciality training for radiographers
The online conference will take place from 15-19 July 2020. Delegates already registered for the ECR 2020 onsite event which was scheduled for March, are automatically registered for the online event.
View the full programme.
Register to take part.