An e-learning programme for radiographers, radiologists and breast clinicians has made a number of new sessions available.
The full programme, created by the National Breast Imaging Academy (NBIA), in partnership with Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare (e-LfH), is due to launch in the autumn, but many sessions are available now.
For June 2020, the topics added to support training during the Covid-19 pandemic are:
• Advanced Ultrasound Techniques 1 Elastography
• Assessment for Mammographers
• Auxillary Staging in Breast Cancer Patients
• Day in the Life of a Breast Clinician
• Day in the Life of a Histopathologist
• Interpreting Contrast-enhanced Spectral Mammography
• Living With, Through and Beyond Breast Cancer
• Mammographic Artefacts
• MRI Artefacts
• MRI in Breast Cancer
• QA, Standards and Guidance
• Ultrasound Interpretation – Solid Benign Masses
Sessions cover a wide range of topics on breast imaging and relevant aspects of surgery, oncology, pathology, nursing, and risk and prevention.
More information about the sessions, including details on how to access the NBIA e-learning programme.