Expressions of interest are invited from Society of Radiographers’ members who would like to be considered for appointment to the following groups:
- Diagnostic Imaging Advisory Group (DIAG) - there is one vacancy on this group, plus a vacancy for an assistant practitioner
- Imaging and Therapy Practice Editorial Board (I&TP) - two vacancies, therapeutic or diagnostic with a paediatric element
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Advisory Group (NMMAG) - two vacancies
- Radiotherapy Advisory Group (RAG) - four
- Radiographic Informatics Group (RIG) - five
- Research Group - four
Applications are invited from all sections of the radiography community and from all four UK countries
Those wishing to apply must be:
- in good standing with the SoR (as evidenced by a strong membership record)
- respected and held in high esteem by their peers
- excellent collaborators and active team/board members
- energetic and enthusiastic in relation to the profession/education
- able and willing to devote time and energy to the group between meetings by email and other electronic means; and be able to attend up to three meetings per year in London
For further information, terms of reference of the group(s) you would be interested in joining, and future meeting dates please contact Valerie Asemah.
Those wishing to apply should submit a short CV (no longer than two sides of A4). This CV should include SoR membership number, length of membership, HCPC registration number (if applicable), and identify clearly the nature of the expertise they would expect to bring to the group.
Applications should be emailed by midday Friday, 19 June 2020.