The October edition of Synergy is now available. This month, the essentially monthly publication for SoR members, features a collection of news articles, features, and interviews to help keep you informed of everything happening within radiography.
In the October edition, we profile Dr Theo Akudjedu to hear about his approach to teaching, learn more about gender inequality in breast radiology with insight from Sally Harper and Clare-Marie Marsh, and report from the frontlines of the radiographer strikes in England and Northern Ireland.
Synergy, now published as an online magazine format, is available to all members of SoR and features the professional lives of radiographers from across the UK.
SoR members can take the plunge into a new digital experience to catch up with all the latest radiography news, views and feature articles
In the October edition:
- News briefing: A quick catch-up on all the latest news from around the UK
- People: Our monthly round-up of your news, appointments and achievements
- Opinion: Dhrusha Jethwa explains her desire to help people through radiography, while Dean Rogers warns CDCs will drain hospitals of imaging staff.
- Profile: How Dr Theo Akudjedu’s practical approach to teaching and mentoring is inspiring the future leaders of radiography.
- Special reports: Full coverage of strikes in England and Northern Ireland
- Professional: Meet the first sonography degree apprentices, How therapeutic radiographers are leading cancer research, and the play that is helping radiographers deal with workplace stress.
- Careers and learning: QIP Tips, CoRIPS research grants and partnership, calendar of education events and new networks, and meet the SoR team.
Click here, or on the image above to read the full magazine.