SoR Reps can get access to a range of free resources from the Labour Research Department courtesy of their Society membership.
Simply visit this link and use the log-in details below to read a range of useful publications.
- LRD Booklets - The popular LRD Booklets provide invaluable information on a range of trade union and labour movement concerns. There are guides to issues that are permanently on the trade union agenda - such as health and safety, state benefits and sick pay - as well as rapid analysis of new developments affecting trade unionists - such as new employment laws and codes.
- Labour Research - Labour Research is the UK monthly that keeps you right on top of what's happening in the unions - from how they're responding to the impact of government policy on unions and working people to union initiatives on recruitment and growth.
- Workplace Report - Workplace Report provides information you need on the latest developments on pay and conditions, best practice and news on pay deals.
- Fact Service - Fact Service provides a concise update of the latest developments for union negotiators. It gives full details of the latest official statistics on prices, earnings and unemployment, as they appear, as well as coverage of key economic and industrial issues as they happen.
- Safety Rep - Safety Rep includes the latest health and safety and environmental news drawn from LRD's popular publications together with new material, unique to Safety Rep. The bulletin is aimed at safety reps who may not currently see LRD's other publications provides a concise update of all the latest developments.
- Plus other publications.